For those pet loves our there, here are some Funny Christmas Card ideas for your Dog! For the festive fur-family – a funny holiday card is the perfect way to remind your family and friends that pets are family too and yours is the cutest!
Odds are you have a million photos of your pooch. If your picture is hight quality, have it turned into an actual card and send it via snail mail! If you don’t have a lot of pictures. I’m sure your doggy,will give you lots of great poses and material to work with.
A few examples what you can write on a christmas card.
- Seasons Grrrrrreetings
- Have a Pawsitively Happy Holiday
- Layoffs at the North Pole, Santa’s Hiring Temps (dog with antlers)
- Reindeer Tracker (dog sniffing)
- Feliz Naughty-Dog
- Dashing Through the Snow
- Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow!
- Ho, Ho, Ho it’s Santa Paws!
- I believe in Santa Paws!
- I hear Santa Paws!
- Have a warm and fuzzy holiday!
- Happy Howlidays
- Have a Doggone Merry Christmas!
- Bark the Herald, Angels Sing! (dog(s) barking)
- Does this hat make my nose look big?
- I can’t believe they are making me wear this elfin thing! (dog in elf costume)
- I’ll do anything for a cookie!
- No, I said light the yule LOG! (dog wrapped in Christmas lights)
- May your days be merry and bright! (dog wrapped in Christmas lights)
- Oh Joy
- I’ll say this… if this doesn’t get me an awesome holiday gift, nothing will! (dog in a ridiculous costume)
- Silent Night, Howwwwly night; dogs are calm, birds are alright…
- Dear Santa, For Christmas please bring me squeaky toys and treats, NO CLOTHES. (picture of dog in a crazy holiday costume or outrageous clothing)
- Dear Santa, Iz be good, but on Christmas I eatz yer kookies. Sorry.
- Irish you a Merry Christmas (for an Irish setter)
- Bull Humbug (for bulldogs)
- Rudolph the red nosed retriever! (Golden Retrievers)
- Fleas Navidad (Great for Chihuahua’s)
Funny Christmas Card Ideas!
Image Credit by: @prowaynepom
Image Credit by: @kennythegoober
Image Credit by: @pupfrankie
Image Credit by: CorneliusRox